[Web4lib] conversion of citations

Kwangsoo Han kwangsoohan at mail.und.nodak.edu
Fri Jan 13 10:45:57 EST 2006

Hi,

One of my colleagues has a LOT of APA style citations in a Microsoft Word
document. And he wants to convert those to Chicago style citations.
(Appratently, those citations were initially not created or inserted by a
Citation software like EndNote or Procite.)
He is now approaching it by doing one by one, which is really
time-consuming.

Is there a way to do a batch conversion in a very short time?

We have EndNote 9, but we both are not good at it, so I don't know if we can
take advantage of it or not.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kwangsoo Han