[Web4lib] Wikipedia vs Britannica

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:47:40 EST 2006

Do you mean "Science" or do you mean "Nature"?  The former, a respected US
journal, has its own problems with the faked stem cell research out of
Korea. The latter is a respected UK journal.  I do believe that the Nature
story on "Wikipedia vs. Britannica" is flawed in many ways and has gotten
way too much ink exonerating Wikipedia precisely at a time when questions
need to be answered.

/rich