[Web4lib] RE: [Publib] Talk of the nation program

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Tue Feb 21 15:25:52 EST 2006

I'm now on TOTNWatch, so anyone who sees an update, please do share. I
suppose they wanted to cover the timelier topic of people who lie on
resumes. (Someone once called me on my statement that I went to college on a
varsity basketball scholarship. I can't imagine how they figured that out.)

Karen G. Schneider
kgs at bluehighways.com