[Web4lib] How many computers...?

Bill Teschek bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us
Thu Feb 16 16:18:27 EST 2006

Ours is determined largely by the amount of space we have in which to put them,
as well as a not-so-easy-to-quantify sense of whether or not people are waiting
too long to be seated.

As for usage trends, 2005 was the first year since we started offering the
service that our usage actually went down. Not much, but most years were a big
increase. I think it's largely due to more people owning their own computers
now.

Bill Teschek
bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us