[Web4lib] Webmail and the ocean of spam

Maurice York maurice.york at emory.edu
Wed Feb 15 19:49:09 EST 2006

I also have routed all my email address to a gmail account. It catches
hundreds of spam messages a week that our institutional filters don't
get, and very little gets through. Gmail also has address "masking"
now as well, so you can send messages and have them look like they're
coming from your institutional mail or any other account you hold (as
this one does). Not to mention many other features that make it the
best email program I've ever used. It's a beautiful thing.

-Maurice