[Web4lib] % of Knowledge Available Digitally

Nick Dobbing nick.dobbing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:13:11 EST 2006

Hmmm... it would be interesting--perhaps even disturbing--to see how one
might operationalize questions about the quantitative distribution of
knowledge. One might start by asking, where does knowledge reside? One might
continue by answering, people know, but neither books nor websites do.

Nick Dobbing
Vancouver, B.C.