[Web4lib] Need digitization equipment and software information

Elizabeth Harman elizabeth at avenue.org
Wed Feb 8 08:14:08 EST 2006

Right after college, I worked as an A/V tech for the local teaching
hospital. One of the services we offered was digitizing slides and film
negatives. There are scanners on the market that have attachments for
these media to make scanning easier.

Here at the library I work for, we recently purchased a Canon CanoScan
8400F that came with a film guide for film strips and slides. We haven't
had a use for the film guide but everything else it scans well.

HTH

Liz Harman