[Web4lib] "The end of the Internet", and the telecoms may bring it

Matthew Theobald Theobald at isen.org
Tue Feb 7 20:25:32 EST 2006

Hi All,

See David Isenberg's Isen Blog for good sources and such on this topic.
http://www.isen.com/blog
This is NOT related to the ISEN project below.  (Though I share his
sentiments.)

Yours,

Matthew

ISEN: The Internet Search Environment Number
Connect Your Mind with the Body of Knowledge

http://ISEN.org
http://demo.ISEN.org
http://blog.ISEN.org

Matthew S. Theobald