[Web4lib] Calendar software -- was Social calendaring

JB Bryant jbnmia at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 6 12:08:24 EST 2006

I've recently started using WebCalendar and so far I like it.
http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php

>From my experience so far, I'd recommend this both for your single-user
application as well as a social calendar application per the original
post on this. Some really nice features, scales easily for 1 to
infinity (as far as I can tell) and is easy to use.

J.B. Bryant
Knowledge CPT
Orrville, OH