[Web4lib] Looking for software to build a Z39.50 gateway

David Dorman dorman at indexdata.com
Sun Feb 5 08:29:26 EST 2006

At 06:34 AM 02/05/2006, Le Thuy Duong wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am looking for a software to build a web-based Z39.50 gateway to number of
>library catalogs. It should look like the one maintained by the Library of
>Congress at http://www.loc.gov/z3950/. It is greate if it is an open source
>software that supports PHP and UTF-8 character set.
>
>Please let me know if you are aware of such a software. Many thanks in
>advance.

Index Data has developed a family of Open Source programs and programmers
toolkits to build web-based Z39.50 gateways to library catalogs and
electronic content of all kinds.  The software is available for downloading
at www.indexdata.com.  The company also offers optional installation,
customization, support and sponsored development contracts for all its Open
Source software.

David

>--
>Le Thuy Duong