[Web4lib] Government Documents Videos / Request for Video Software/Tutorial recommendations

Amy M Ostrom amostrom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:25:31 EST 2006

Dear Daniel and other Web4Libbers:

I regards to your question about technologies available, the resource
that comes to mind immediately was something the University of
Wisconsin-Madison produced for streaming media.  It has comparisons,
selected technologies, video tutorials, etc.  Hope this is a good start:

http://streaming.wisconsin.edu/

--

In peace,

Amy M Ostrom
Web Interface Designer
amostrom at gmail.com
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~aostrom/

"For dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me." -Labyrinth