[Web4lib] Commercial sites for cover art graphics?

brazic at myuw.net brazic at myuw.net
Tue Dec 19 23:46:20 EST 2006

Do you know of any commercial sites that provide cover art for books, movies and music? We currently use Syndetics but they have very little music or movie cover art available. We also have experimented with Amazon's API and this works very well, but we need to make sure we have not missed a commercial site that offers as much or more.

We are redesigning our web site and want to have all of our recommended book, movies and music lists accompanied by cover art to make it more of a browsing experience than just reading a list.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you can send my way.

Colleen Brazil
Content Access Manager
Sno-Isle Libraries
www.sno-isle.org