[Web4lib] Resume writing programs

robin rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Fri Dec 15 11:44:03 EST 2006

We have stayed with the templates provided in MS Word. The reason for this
is that the resumes created can be edited or updated on any machine running
Word, i.e. most of them; if you use a proprietary package, you can only
modify a resume on another machine running the same software. Maybe not a
huge issue for most but a critical one for some users.