[Web4lib] Faceted Browsing - Looking for real live examples

Steve McCann steve2mccann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:14:54 EST 2006

NCSU is using the technique for their OPAC using Endeca here:
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/catalog/browse.html

Also, they've published an article on the process here:
Antelman, K., Lynema, E., & Pace, A. (2006). Toward a twenty-first
century library catalog./ Information Technolog and Libraries, //25/(3),
128-139.
http://www.ala.org/ala/lita/litapublications/ital/252006/number3september/2503sept.htm

-s

Darryl Friesen wrote:
> I'm looking for some real live examples of faceted browsing, particularly
> sites using Flamenco or SOLR.  While the few demos linked off the software's
> sites are interesting, I'd like to get a sense of how and where it's being
> used in the real world.
>
> Many thanx,
>

> - Darryl

Steve McCann