[Web4lib] Microsoft releasing book search in beta

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 12:50:22 EST 2006

Tangentially related, I noticed Windows Live QnA when I was checking out the
book search.  I had searched for 'Origin of the Species" (just to make sure
I got an out-of-copyright book)  In QnA it re-did my search and returned a
series of questions that were related, but in the sidebar it listed the
following 'related tags'

Technology
Computers
Windows Live
microsoft
Windows

Hmmm..... I wonder if that's a default set of tags for untagged material.
If so, that's somewhat annoying.

-A