[Web4lib] Google and meta keyword tags

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 15:53:45 EST 2006

Bill:

What you're trying to do would be called "spider-food" (feeding the
web crawler, get it?), and you should be warned Google penalizes the
rankings of sites that it suspects of trying to manipulate its ranking
system.

See Google's "Webmaster Guidelines":
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769

Dan