[Web4lib] copyright and library home pages

Reiten, Beth beth.reiten at okstate.edu
Thu Dec 7 15:46:57 EST 2006

I'm not an expert, and I don't play one on TV, but my reaction would be
to tell them what you just told us and ask them if you can use them as
your inspiration!

I believe that you can copyright code but beyond that, I'm not certain.

*Please note my new email address*
Beth Reiten, Assoc. Professor & Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109