[Web4lib] Microsoft Book Search Misfire

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Dec 6 15:58:55 EST 2006

I just did a search using Firefox 2.0.  I got it to work without any
problems.  I no longer have Opera installed so I can't test that.  I
searched for the topic time and got the floowing results:
A Time to Weep
	A Time to Weep
by Robert Hunter Williams * 1917 * 14 pages
Subject: Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
The states man, the soldier, the minister, the private citizen, gather
around the remains of our President, at the Capital at this time, and
the churches all over the land, are filled with mourning ...

Idle-time Rime
	Idle-time Rime
by Herbert Flansburgh * 1916 * 52 pages
Loss Farewell! said I to my conscience Farewell to you now for aye,
You've goaded me long with my sinning, And now I shall cast you away.
Time was when you held me in bondage Time was when you ruled ...

Seed Time and Harvest
	Seed Time and Harvest
by Lucius Manlius Sargent * 1838 * 28 pages
Subject: Temperance Fiction
own accord, what had induced me to wish to leave home, and go to sea. I
hesitated, for some time; but, as he urged me to speak out, and; at the
same time, appeared to be much calmer than usual Father ...

What is strange to me is that it only gives you 3 titles in any search.
I was able to download a book using Firefox as well.

Bill Drew