[Web4lib] Microsoft Book Search Misfire

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Wed Dec 6 13:48:17 EST 2006

Thomas Dowling wrote:
> On 12/6/2006 1:16 PM, Roy Tennant wrote:
>
>> ...I've tried Firefox, Opera, Safari, and even the very ancient
>> Internet Explorer on the Mac and none of them would display any search
>> results...
>
> Curiouser and curiouser: it's working fine for me in Firefox 1.5 for
> Linux.  "Live Search ain't done till Macs won't run"?

Works for me on my Mac!  Time to upgrade the hardware? :-;

Actually, they've just implemented a similar "Ajaxy" interface on their
Hotmail Accounts and having used it for the past week or so, I'd say it
flakes out a bit.

I mean, I like it but it flakes about a bit.  It's definitely Beta 2.0.

LEO

New Blog:
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com

Leo Robert Klein