[Web4lib] Searchmash, the other Google serach engine

Danielle Plumer dplumer at tsl.state.tx.us
Tue Dec 5 15:52:58 EST 2006

It's not marketing, exactly... supposedly Google's using SearchMash to try out some experimental features, such as drag and drop within search results. See http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/061002-192616 for a Q&A; the site has been available since October.

Danielle Cunniff Plumer, Coordinator
Texas Heritage Digitization Initiative
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
512.463.5852 (phone) / 512.936.2306 (fax)
dplumer at tsl.state.tx.us