[Web4lib] what happened to PBWiki ?

Erin Kinney EKINNE at state.wy.us
Fri Dec 1 18:02:22 EST 2006

We have our Wyoming Authors Database hosted with PBWiki
(http://wiki.wyomingauthors.org/ which forwards to
http://wyomingauthors.pbwiki.com/ ) but PBWiki isn't working right
now, and if you go to the main site (pbwiki.com), it says that the site
was successfully registered with Joker.com .  Looking at the WHOIS
record, David Weekly, founder and CEO of PBWiki, is also the contact for
PBWiki.com and Coceve, Inc. and the record was modified today.

So, anyone know of anything?  They sure haven't notified us, as paying
subscribers to the PBWiki service!

Erin

______________________________
Erin Kinney, Digital Initiatives Librarian
Wyoming State Library
516 S. Greeley Hwy.
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Email: ekinne at state.wy.us