[Web4lib] RE: Google Allows Downloads of out-of-copyright Books

Leslie Johnston johnston at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 30 13:19:42 EDT 2006

We were wondering the same thing here.  I assumed Google had done it
because the first page of the PDF includes the language that it was
scanned by Google.  It could be boilerplate and this work may not
have been scanned by Google, but by Michigan -- was it then given to
Google for hosting?

I couldn't readily find a company called Imagenes Digitales in
Nogales when I googled it.

Leslie