[Web4lib] utility to see javascript, css associated with a webpage?

Bill Dueber bill at dueber.com
Sat Aug 19 19:14:18 EDT 2006

On 8/18/06, Kevin W Bishop <bishopk at rpi.edu> wrote:

> In tandem with the Firefox Web Developer's Toolbar, which is great for
> designers, for those working with scripts and advanced CSS I would also
> recommend Firebug: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1843/

And in addition to *that,* I find myself using "View Source Chart" pretty
often. It shows the page as it is *right now*, as opposed to, say, 'VIew
Source" which reloads the page from the server and then displays the source.

The benefit is that if you have AJAX code mucking about with the
structure/content of your document, you can actually see what it's doing.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/655/

--
Bill Dueber
Web Services Programmer