[Web4lib] As the manager of the electronic reserves program at my

dan at riverofdata.com dan at riverofdata.com
Wed Aug 16 12:37:44 EDT 2006

Boise State is one of a great many libraries that uses ERes from Docutek.  http://www.docutek.com/products/eres/index.html  We're very happy with it.  Some libraries do it with a course management tool like BlackBoard.

You might wish to post your question to the CIRCPLUS list, as there have been many discussions of this topic there.

If I can help further, please let me know.

dan