[Web4lib] "anonymous" online form

Keith D. Engwall kengwall at catawba.edu
Fri Aug 4 10:22:50 EDT 2006

In order to maintain a balance, you may want to include a disclaimer.  The U of Virginia Women's Center Anonymous Report Form has a disclaimer that you might be able to use as an example:

http://womenscenter.virginia.edu/sdvs/legalrights/report.htm

Such a disclaimer would be a good idea in any case, since there's always the potential for unforseen circumstances.  But particularly if you want the ability to trace abuses, you'd have to deliberately allow the form to be traceable.

Good luck,

Keith