[Web4lib] "Chat Aggregators" for virtual reference

Randy Souther southerr at usfca.edu
Thu Aug 3 12:45:24 EDT 2006

We're using Gaim on PCs and Adium on Macs.

We chose Gaim over Trillian as we wanted to be able to connect with
Google Talk, among others, and the free version of Trillian does not
have this capability. We've also loaded these applications on our
public computers.

http://www.usfca.edu/library/ask.html

Randy Souther
Reference Technology Librarian