[Web4lib] Event management and registration tool

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Tue Aug 1 21:14:11 EDT 2006

Not open source, Jim, but check out the handling of your needs by
EventKeeper's EK Rooms..
http://www.eventkeeper.com/ekrooms/

$250/year per library..

    * Room reservations requests made online. anytime
    * View room usage before making a request
    * Patrons select from room setups pre-defined by your library
    * Equipment reservations can be made at the same time
    * Conflict checking to avoid double booking
    * Easy approval of reservations by library staff
    * Choose to include the event on your public EventKeeper calendar

Best,
DrWeb

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:12:07 PM