[Web4lib] Drupalib: a place for library druplers

Lawrence Milliken MILLIKEL at neumann.edu
Tue Apr 25 11:45:54 EDT 2006

Thanks, Mark.  I'll put this back on the list in case anyone else is
interested.

Plinkit looks great.  Some similar ideas to those I'm working on.  I
have a very unoptimized very unofficial demo up at
http://www.butterflysmack.com:9080/Plone .  I'll have to see how
Plinkit implemented their catalog search feature.

Larry

>>> Mark Jordan <mjordan at sfu.ca> 04/25/06 11:11 AM >>>
Hi Larry,

I don't think this message went to the web4lib list... personally I
don't know of any equivalent sites for plone. However, you  may want to

check out http://www.plinkit.org/, which is a plone implementation for
number of libraries in Oregon.

Mark

Lawrence Milliken wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This site looks really interesting.  Does anyone know of something
> similar for those of us working on Plone?
>
> Larry
>

> Larry Milliken
> Reference Librarian
> Neumann College Library

> Hi,
>
> I've set up a website for people who are implementing, or who are
> considering implementing, the Drupal Content Management System in
> libraries. Drupalib (http://drupalib.interoperating.info/) is
intended

> as a place for Drupal implementors to share ideas, configurations,
> themes, and maybe even to incubate the development of some modules
that

> allow commonly desired functionality in library websites. It's based

> roughly on drupaled (http://drupaled.org/), and features a blog, a
> forum, and a listing of drupal sites implemented by libraries.
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Jordan
> Head of Library Systems
> W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
> Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
> Phone (604) 291 5753 / Fax (604) 291 3023
> mjordan at sfu.ca / http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/

> BEGIN:VCARD
> VERSION:2.1
> X-GWTYPE:USER
> FN:Lawrence Milliken
> TEL;WORK:610-558-5541
> ORG:Neumann College;Library
> EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:MILLIKEL at neumann.edu
> N:Milliken;Lawrence
> TITLE:Reference Librarian
> ADR;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL:;;One Neumann Dr.;Aston;PA;19014
> LABEL;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Lawrence
Milliken=0A=