[Web4lib] Library statistics/assessment websites

Carole Pilkinton Pilkinton.10 at nd.edu
Mon Apr 24 17:41:19 EDT 2006

Everyone,
Several of you suggested Joe Zucca's Data Farm...which I'm familiar with
and can't believe I overlooked. The 'Dashboard' page for obtaining
ejournal and database usage statistics suggests a wonderful database
driven technique for getting the usage numbers sliced to order. Most of
the site functionality is limited to Penn users, but the 'Penn Library
Facts' link includes a very nice report for many key statistics. I've
heard Joe speak a couple of times, and his Data Farm is truly an amazing
achievement. A couple of PPs of his that I know about are available at
http://www.libqual.org/documents/admin/ZUCCAalcts05.ppt
http://www.arl.org/stats/newmeas/ala02/zucca.ppt

Thanks Paul, Amos, Danianne...
Carole