[Web4lib] electronic library newsletter software

Emma Duncan eduncan at bramlib.on.ca
Mon Apr 24 13:16:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

We do our e-newsletter in-house and it's a lot of work, so I'd be
interested in hearing about which product you eventually go with.

Dearreader.com, who we use for our Online Book club service, also has an
e-newsletter service.  We don't use them for this, but we are really
happy with the online book clubs, so it might be worthwhile looking
into.  http://www.dearreader.com/service/newsletters.html

Thanks, Emma Duncan
Coordinator, Business & E-Services
Brampton Library