[Web4lib] Library statistics/assessment websites

Amos Lakos aalakos at library.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 24 12:24:12 EDT 2006

Carole - at least two come to mind -

University of Pennsylvania Library's Data Farm -
<http://metrics.library.upenn.edu/prototype/datafarm/>

and

University of Washington's site -
<http://www.lib.washington.edu/assessment/>

There may be some more.

Amos

--On Sunday, April 23, 2006 12:20 PM -0400 Carole Pilkinton

Amos Lakos
Librarian, Rosenfeld Management Library
UCLA - Anderson School of Management
110 Westwood Plaza, Box 951460