[Web4lib] sip authentication

Peter Noerr pnoerr at MuseGlobal.com
Thu Apr 20 12:28:55 EDT 2006

The VIEWS work has been taken over by a NISO working group to do the actual work and an interest group (which anyone can join) to keep an eye on what they are doing. - have a look at  http://www.niso.org/committees/Services/Services_comm.html

If you want to get the latest from them or get involved you can contact Candy Zemon at candy.zemon _AT_ polarislibrary.com

Peter Noerr
CTO, MuseGlobal