[Web4lib] Printing Web Pages

Bill Teschek bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us
Thu Apr 20 11:04:20 EDT 2006

First look for a "Printable View" (or some similar) button on the web page. If
there is none, try using the cursor to select the items you want to print and
then check the "Selection" button in the print dialog box to print just what
you had selected. If neither of these works, and the on screen display all fits
on one screen, you might try installing a utility such as PrimoPDF that will
allow you to print to a pdf file, which you can then open in Adobe and print
from there.

Bill Teschek
bteschek at hampton.lib.nh.us