[Web4lib] Macromedia Captivate (formerly RoboDemo)

Christopher Harris infomancy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:54:55 EDT 2006

Others covered the basics, but what I would add is that Captivate seems
makes the movies "smoother" Instead of trying to capture the mouse movement
they capture the essence of the motion. You can also easily edit the mouse
track later on.
Another huge thing that nobody has touched on is the ability of Captivate to
truly create self-guided tutorials that include assessments and feedback.
You can set up a "practice" session where the user has to go through the
motions and click on the right menu items in order to pass the test. This
provides a very nice level of user interaction with the tutorial.

chris

--
Chris Harris - infomancy at gmail.com - http://schoolof.info/infomancy