[Web4lib] Macromedia Captivate (formerly RoboDemo)

Ian Chan afitc at uaa.alaska.edu
Tue Apr 18 14:32:02 EDT 2006

Here's a fairly recent comparison from a tech magazine.
http://redmondmag.com/features/article.asp?editorialsid=557

The article initially points to Captivate as being superior - however an
addendum at the end seems to even out the differences.  Both Captivate
and Camtasia offer free trials.  Captivate may generate smaller file
sizes.

Has anyone used Apple's Keynote to create online tutorials?

Ian Chan
Assistant Professor
Web Services Librarian
UAA/APU Consortium Library