[Web4lib] Clarification on Clarification on Section 508

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Mon Apr 17 16:41:45 EDT 2006

"Yes, you state that your next release will be Section 508 and ADA
compliant. But, we are purchasing a system *this* year.'  *sigh*

-------

I have been way too busy to hold forth on this topic, but after a vendor
told me that three features I had specified were not in fact available at
time of testing but would be out in 4.0 (release date TBA), I decided that
this would be my excuse for any future personal shortcomings.

Karen G. Schneider
kgs at bluehighways.com