[Web4lib] Polls

Sue Baldwin sbaldwin at nngov.com
Fri Apr 14 12:57:05 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have been thinking about adding a poll to our website for different
occasions, mainly tied to some of our programming. For example, during
National Poetry Month we could ask for your favorite poet. I read about
another public library doing this (I forget which) and thought it sounded
like a neat idea. Can anyone recommend a FREE polling site we can use that
does not have huge ads?? Anyone know of other public libraries that do
this?? Good idea?? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Sue

Sue Baldwin
Senior Librarian, Technology & Electronic Access
Newport News Public Library System
700 Town Center Drive Suite 300
Newport News, VA 23606
757-926-1350 voice