[Web4lib] Fw: Cites & Insights 6:6 available

Walt.Crawford at rlg.org Walt.Crawford at rlg.org
Fri Apr 7 10:31:16 EDT 2006

Cites & Insights 6:6, Spring 2006, is now available for downloading at
http://cites.boisestate.edu/civ6i6.pdf

The 26-page issue (PDF) is a little more normal than the April Diamond
Anniversary Special. It includes the following, all but the last also
available as HTML separates from the C&I home page
http://cites.boisestate.edu/

* Perspective: Discovering Books: The OCA/GBS Saga Continues - keeping
up to date on projects to make books more discoverable.

* The Library Stuff - one featured website and ten articles and posts
worth reading

* Trends & Quick Takes - seven items

* Good Stuff Perspective: Journal of Electronic Publishing Returns! -
notes on all but one of the articles in the first new issue in 3.5 years

* Following Up and Feedback - belatedly, six pieces of feedback

* Net Media: Blogs, Google and [Prawn] - OK, that last word is not quite
right, but I don't want to get blocked by spam filters.

* My Back Pages - nine comments and curiosities