[Web4lib] Waiting Lists for Computers

Joan G. Henderson jghenderson at real.more.net
Wed Apr 5 17:17:49 EDT 2006

Those are really good questions.

If patrons are setting up a "reservation" for a computer at a stand-alone
sign-up workstation (Envisionware) -- how are they notified that "it is
their turn."  Do they keep hanging around the stand-alone reservation
computer, watching the screen (or watching over someone's shoulder)?  I
wonder if the Envisionware reservation workstation comes with a voice
synthesizer so it SAYS the name of the patron who is next for a computer and
names the computer available?

Joan Henderson
Ferguson Public Library
Ferguson, MO