[Web4lib] Waiting Lists for Computers

HAZEL Margaret E margaret.e.hazel at ci.eugene.or.us
Wed Apr 5 16:36:11 EDT 2006

 Further question (and I know this is a can of worms):

Do you charge guests for internet use?  How much, how long related to
cardholders?  Do you also have a free 10 or 15 minute email station?  Do
you provide free wireless access?

We limit cardholders to an hour a day anywhere in the system.  We are
constrained by our City structure to only provide most services to city
residents, and have been asked to have non-residents pay.  Non-residents
do have the option to buy a library card for full service.

-Margaret
 Eugene, OR