[Web4lib] Spanish pcs

Judy McBrian jbrian at evansville.net
Wed Apr 5 15:53:57 EDT 2006

Erk!
I meant to refer to the Gates foundation computers with all programs in
Spanish
I do know how to change the language function, but these were special
and not made
available to all us poor libraries who qualified for Foundation hardware.
I had record an email from some library who was giving away some of these.
A listed gave me information on how to get the specific software I need
from Tech Soup
(shoulda' known :-)
An new program for ESL in out southern Indiana community has sparked
increased demand for Spanish language materials, computers as well
Thanks to all of you who responded
I should have been more specific, however in my small library I'm
Systems (Idiot), Cataloger and Whoever-Answers-the-Phone-Is-Reference Desk.
Judy McBrian
Boonville Warrick Public Library