[Web4lib] Spanish language pc's

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Wed Apr 5 14:20:08 EDT 2006

You may need to be more specific about what you think a Spanish Language
PC is and what you need it to do.  What problem are you trying to solve?
 Generally, the default language a computer does its business in is an
operating system setting (i.e. Control Panel->Regional and Language
Options in XP) and/or application settings
(Tools->Options->Advanced->General in Firefox).

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu