[Web4lib] Call for speakers: ALCTS Scholarly Communication, ALA Annual

brad.eden at unlv.edu brad.eden at unlv.edu
Mon Apr 3 13:47:03 EDT 2006

The ALCTS Scholarly Communication Discussion Group is looking for speakers
for its meeting at the ALA Annual meeting, New Orleans, on Monday June 26,
2006, from 1:30-3:30 pm. We are looking for speakers who are willing to
discuss the role of technical services in institutional respositories.
Additional time will be allowed for questions and answers. Please respond
to Brad Eden, brad.eden at unlv.edu, by April 21, 2006. Thanks.

      We will also be looking for a new Vice-Chair/Chair Elect.  If you are
      interested, please contact Andrea Imre at aimre at lib.siu.edu.  Thanks.

      Brad Eden, Ph.D.
      Chair, ALCTS Scholarly Communications
      Head, Web and Digitization Services
      University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
      brad.eden at unlv.edu

      Andrea Imre
      Vice-Chair, ALCTS Scholarly Communications
      Electronic Resources Librarian
      Southern Illinois University Carbondale
      aimre at lib.siu.edu