[Web4lib] Re: Web4lib Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

Arjun Sabharwal arjun.sabharwal at baker.edu
Mon Apr 3 12:48:34 EDT 2006

Hi Christine,

Businesses often use the term taxonomies to refer to
classification.  ASIS&T or the Special Libraries Association
may have more resources on this subject. Have you tried
those?

-- Arjun Sabharwal

I am creating a controlled vocabulary list of business terms
for articles in Turf News. Any suggestions for resources
pertaining to small-business thesauri or word lists to use
for potential term structures? I realize that this is not an
indexing list-serv, but with the OPAC and database
experience prevalent on this list, I figured someone could
offer some useful input.

Thanks in advance!
Christine
Arjun Sabharwal
Remote Services Librarian
Baker Center for Graduate & Online Studies
Phone:(810) 766-4210
1116 W. Bristol Road
Flint, MI 48507
Email: arjun.sabharwal at baker.edu