[Web4lib] Web$lib gathering at LITA Forum?

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Wed Sep 28 13:59:16 EDT 2005

It does seem a bit redundant, but in any case I haven't planned
anything, partly because I will be somewhat minimizing my time there
since my Fall is quite busy and I already will be spending too much
time away from the family. But if Web4Libers there want to arrange
something, that's perfectly fine with me.
Roy