[Web4lib] Searching the Web4Lib archives

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Tue Sep 13 22:52:42 EDT 2005

I may be missing something obvious, and I intend to search the Web4Lib archives before I posted, but... I can't find
where I can search the Web4Lib archives. I know I can use Google for this (e.g., "graphical search engine"
site:lists.webjunction.org/wjlists/web4lib/) but the search interface to the old Web4Lib archives was sooo useful that
I hope it is still available somewhere.

Thank you in advance for exposing my ignorance,

Mark

Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
Phone (604) 291 5753 / Fax (604) 291 3023
mjordan at sfu.ca / http://www.sfu.ca/~mjordan/