[Web4lib] Ambient Findability

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Tue Sep 13 11:41:59 EDT 2005

I'm pleased to announce the launch of my new blog at...

	http://findability.org/

...which features a link to the first chapter of my new book, Ambient
Findability (available by the end of the month).

	http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/ambient/

This book relates directly to the future (and future present) of
librarianship, so I hope some of you will find it interesting and valuable.
If you do have a chance to read the first chapter, please let me know what
you think. After a year of solitary work, I'm hungry for feedback. Thanks!

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
www.semanticstudios.com