[Web4lib] RSS feeds from Proquest databases

Jay Bhatt jaybhatt.bhatt59 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:59:13 EDT 2005

Hi all,
 According to the site,
http://www.proquest.com/proquest/rss/
 "ProQuest is one of the first aggregators to utilize RSS feeds. It is an
easy way for customers to create valuable, in-context links to their
ProQuest subscription content."
 Feeds from ABI/INFORM Set up RSS Feeds for ABI/INFORM
Content<http://www.proquest.com/proquest/rss/>
 I tried to search in ABI/INFORM to see how I can get RSS feeds of my query.
  14 documents found for: (group dynamics) AND (organization behavior)
<javascript:launchAlertPopup();>
About<javascript:helpWindow("/i-std/en/abi/alerts/alerts.htm");>

Only thing I could find was the information setting up alerts. Nothing about
the RSS URL that would give me the feed of new results in ny feed reader or
bloglines account.
 I was wondering if anyone has been receiving RSS feeds from any Proquest
databases.
 Thanks very much,
Jay
--
Jay Bhatt
Information Services Librarian (Engineering)
EMAIL bhattjj at drexel.edu

Engineering Assistance page:
http://www.library.drexel.edu/services/refengineer.html

Engineering Resources Blog