[Web4lib] FW: New Orleans Public Library blogspot for postings

Edward Vielmetti edward.vielmetti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:33:44 EDT 2005

I copied the NOPL blogspot link to the ThinkNOLA
wiki here:

  http://thinknola.com/wiki/index.php?title=New_Orleans_Public_Library

That site is being organized by Alan Guiterrez, a New Orleans
native now here in Ann Arbor, & we are working through
some of the myriad issues of how to get information organized
in a way that it can possibly be useful to people.

thanks

Ed