[Web4lib] RE: RE: More on the Open Content Alliance

Mark Bardsley bardsley at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 28 12:56:50 EDT 2005

Perry,

Being the devil's advocate here: why would I go to the U. Michigan website
to look for Google's scanned books when I could go to Google's website and
get the "internet" as well as scanned in books from other universities? It
might be useful for U. Michigan faculty staff and students to search the
scanned books from U. Michigan but not the rest of the world.

- Mark